Flying insects like mosquitoes can often cause lots of discomfort and irritation. Especially the buzzing noise they produce and the way they bite your skin cause inflammation, itching, and even burn. That’s the reason, many people are compelled to use toxic insect repellants on their bodies to keep mosquitoes at bay.
But let me tell you a fact, these lotions and sprays are not at all effective. In fact, they give a very unpleasant smell. A better and more modern way to get rid of these irritable mosquitoes is to use innovative insect killers such as Buzz B Gone and Fuze Bug that kill these flying insects instantly as soon as they come in contact with the devices.
However, the confusion is which is the better device to kill mosquitoes? Buzz BGone or Fuze Bug? If you are in the same confusion, don’t worry. I am going to clear all the queries in this detailed Fuze Bug vs Buzz BGone comparison.
About Buzz BGone:
Buzz BGone is one of the favorite zappers in Australia that has been quite popular since its launch. It has received great appreciation from customers due to its impeccable qualities and features.
Though the device comes with 600 volts only, but its compact design and durable construction make it the most desired choice in Australia. Buzz BGone features high-quality UV light that lures insects. This soft purple light looks like a source of food to insects and they respond to it by flying towards the light. Once they touch the grid, it emits an effective zap that kills mosquitoes on the spot.
It contains rotating fans, a collection chamber, as well as a long-lasting battery.
About Fuze Bug:
Fuze Bug is another incredible mosquito killer that is effective both indoors and outdoors. It is not only affordable but also features a two-layered electric system.
It delivers a reasonably wide coverage of 350 square feet as well as 20-hour battery life. Whether you want to use it for a home or camping trip, it is best for every environment. Fuze Bug also features a standard purple light that attracts insects and kills them instantly.
Fuze Bug vs Buzz BGone – Comparison Table!
Let’s compare the two options to figure out the best choice.
Best for outdoors and indoors
Best for indoors, due to battery
Affordable and reliable
Easy to use and safe
Features of Buzz BGone:
Let’s note some key features of Buzz BGone before buying it:
- Buzz BGone is a small, compact, and travel-friendly option.
- It features a high-quality UV light that instantly draws insects and kills them on the spot
- It follows a natural approach to killing mosquitoes
- It is 100% safe and effective
- The best part is, it is best for outdoors and indoors
- Fully rechargeable device
- Battery lasts for hours
- Features top rotary switch to turn on the device
How to Use Buzz BGone?
- Plug Buzz BGone into a USB electrical outlet
- Place it somewhere you find the most flying insects like gardens
- It will work on its own and instantly traps all the mosquitoes
- Clean-up is simple. The mosquitoes collect into the holding container which you can empty before using it again.
Technical Specs of Buzz BGone:
- Power = 1.2 w
- Grid voltage = 600v
- Battery capacity = 1200 mAh
- Charging time = 3-4 hours
- Battery life = 3-6 hours
Pros and Cons of Buzz BGone:
Compact and portable
Limited availability in stock
Hangable with a hook
No harmful chemicals, safe choice
Easy to use and maintain
Perfectly natural approach
Kills mosquitoes, gnats, wasps, etc.
Kills insects instantly
Features of Fuze Bug:
- Embedded LED light and solar-powered glow
- Fully rechargeable and lasts up to 24 hours
- Withstand extreme weather conditions
- Portable and free from all the harsh chemicals
- Strong purple light with varying intensity levels
- Delivers 1000v to kill insects
How to Use Fuze Bug?
- Charge the device before using it. If the indicator light is green, it is fully charged
- Place it anywhere or hang it from the above to kill insects effectively
- Press the button to turn it on
- Let it on for two hours for excellent results
Technical Specs of Fuze Bug:
- Weight = 7 ounces
- Brightness level = 6000 lumens
- Cable type = USB- Type C
- Battery life = up to 20 hours
- Battery capacity = 2000 mAh
- Light coverage = up to 250 sq. feet
Pros and Cons of Fuze Bug:
Small and lightweight
Sometimes it doesn’t kill but repels bugs
Wide coverage area
Not available in physical stores
Chemical-free insect repellant
Its light is very intense, and bothersome
Waterproof and weatherproof
Reliable and effective
Works for 24 hours
Double protective grid
Major Differences Found:
If you are wondering what’s the right choice between the two, don’t worry. Many users have found some incredible differences between the two.
- According to many users, Buzz BGone is the best choice as you can use it both indoors and outdoors. Fuze Bug is not much ideal as its battery gets weak after a few hours so you will have to bring a charger on outdoor trips.
- While many people believe, that Fuze Bug is better because it is very affordable for even common people. And it’s weatherproof as well.
- However, when it comes to safety, Fuze Bug is a good option because it features a double protective grid as compared to Buzz BGone, which also makes it a child-friendly product.
- But when we talk about effectiveness and instant results, Buzz BGone is a game-changer. The product features very high-quality UV light which kills mosquitoes instantly as soon as they come in contact. However, Fuze Bug comes with no UV light.
- Many users love Buzz BGone because it is very long-lasting and easy to use. Unlike Fuze Bug, you don’t have to use it for 24 hours to kill insects. It can efficiently kill them in 3-4 hours.
So, What’s a Better Pick?
By now you have got your answer, right? Well, to get that straight, let me suggest you. Buzz BGone is an overall winner. Why? Its UV light is outstanding that kills mosquitoes instantly.
Moreover, it is also very durable, long-lasting, and has a strong customer base. So, if you want to try something to get rid of mosquitoes, I would recommend you to go for Buzz BGone and see how effectively it removes flying insects from your surroundings.