Nothing spoils your outdoor trip more than a bunch of mosquitoes who constantly buzz around and bite your sensitive skin. Especially if you are planning to go to some larger open area or for camping, the insect repelling lotions won’t work effectively and give desired results.
You need a better solution like Buzz BGone and DynaTrap, which tend to be the best mosquito trapper. These trappers are ideal for both indoor and outdoor activities and feature a UV light that attracts pests to the grid and kills them as soon as they come in contact.
Both of these insect trappers have the same functionality and almost the same features. However, there are also some differences that you might want to know if you really plan to buy them.
Here we have mentioned everything in detail in this Buzz B Gone vs DynaTrap review so you don’t have to think twice before buying them.
What is Buzz B Gone?
Buzz BGone is one of the most frequently used insect trappers in Australia. This electronic device attracts, traps, and kills mosquitoes and all the flying insects with the help of non-bothering UV light which lures them, dehydrates them, and kills them one by one.
It has a cylinder-like shape and comes with lots of amazing features. The Buzz BGone device is small and compact and easily fits into your palm. It also features a USB port as well as a charger for the power supply.
You can connect the charger with the device if you are using it indoors but you will need to carry a power bank for outdoor use. It is lightweight, easy to use, and free from all toxic chemicals.
What is DynaTrap?
If you are planning to go camping or arrange any outdoor trip with your friends, then DynaTrap is the best go-to insect trapper that is ideal for outdoor use. It attracts a variety of insects and mosquitoes using UV light. When mosquitoes get attracted to the light, they go near the grid. As soon as they come in contact with the electric grid, they become powerless and die on the spot.
It’s a smart, silent, and simple choice. It’s also a completely odorless and mess-free solution for the outdoors. Its also safe for the environment, since it doesn’t use insecticides.
Buzz BGone vs DynaTrap – Comparison Table:
Best for indoors & outdoors
Best for outdoors
Up to 6 hours
Operates on UV light
Odorless and mess-free
Bit noise of a fan
Safe and effective
Best for lifetime
Features of Buzz BGone:
If you want to pick Buzz BGone to get rid of mosquitoes, make sure you check all its features.
- Portable device
- A high voltage of 600 volt
- LED light for trapping insects
- Hangable with hook
- Best for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use
- Rotary switch
Features of DynaTrap:
Now that we learned all the features of Buzz BGone in this Buzz BGone vs DynaTrap review, it’s time to learn the features of DynaTrap.
- Uses three methods to lure insects
- Chemical-free doesn’t need octenol to operate
- Doesn’t contain an electric grid which means it’s safe to use
- Easy and effective choice
- CO2 emissions
- Kills all the flying insects such as moths, flies, gnats, bugs, and wasps
- Includes a small cleaning brush in the package.
Pros and Cons of Buzz BGone:
Let’s read out some pros and cons in this Buzz BGone vs DynaTrap review to get a better understanding of the product:
Easy to use
Easy to clean with a brush
Comes with a handle and hook
High-quality UV light
Portable, compact, lightweight
Kills mosquitoes instantly
High-powered electric grid
Pros and Cons of DynaTrap:
Have a look at some pros and cons of DynaTrap:
Safe and effective choice
Best for indoors only
No electric grids
A bit pricey
Odorless and mess-free
We May Need to replace bulbs
Catches bugs beside mosquitoes
Should be mounted higher on ground
No need to replace propane tanks
Easy to use
Easy to clean and maintain
Small and lightweight
Buzz BGone vs DynaTrap – What’s the Difference Between Them?
By now, I am sure you would be able to decide the best choice for your outdoor and indoor activities. However, you need to find some incredible differences between the two so you could use them in long term.
- Many people believe DynaTrap is a safe choice since it comes without an electric grid. However, Buzz BGone zapper features an electric grid which could be dangerous for children or pets.
- When it comes to choosing a long-term solution, Buzz BGone is the right choice. DynaTrap requires the replacement of bulbs every 3,4 months which sometimes irritates users.
- On the other side, Buzz BGone is also best for both indoor and outdoor uses. However, DynaTrap is only ideal for outdoor use. Moreover, you need to cover it under a shelter in case of rainy weather.
- Many users also believe that Buzz BGone is more affordable than DynaTrap.
- Both of the devices are noiseless. However, there is a bit of noise from the fan in DynaTrap.
- Buzz BGone and DynaTrap work instantly. But many people believe DynaTrap is good as it doesn’t kill mosquitoes only but moths, gnats, and wasps as well.
Conclusion – What’s the Right Choice?
Now that we know all the features and differences between the two devices in this Buzz BGone vs DynaTrap review, you can easily figure out what you need the most for indoors and outdoors.
According to my experience and customer recommendations, Buzz BGone is a better choice than DynaTrap due to a lot of differences. Buzz BGone is best for both indoors and outdoors, it’s effective, easy to use, and above all, it features very high-powered UV light that is much more effective than DynaTrap. So if you need a mosquito trapper, let’s try Buzz BGone and see how effectively it removes all the bugs from your home.