When it comes to preserving our precious memories and documents safely, we all want to buy a flash drive that can help store data without any risk. But at the same time, our confusion level arises at the peak because we couldn’t decide on something that can give reliable results.
As we all know, there are hundreds of options available out there. Some of them have positive reviews, while some of them have received below-average ratings. So, selecting out of hundreds of devices is certainly a big headache!
Today I am going to talk about two extremely popular options among all that are currently hitting the market due to their impeccable features and versatile usage.
But there are plenty of elements that help distinguish them. If you are planning to buy one of them but not sure how it works and what contributing factors make them a great choice; then you need to read this detailed comparison of PhotoStick vs InfinitiKloud that allows you to choose the best option and make your purchasing decision easier.
PhotoStick vs InfinitiKloud – Detailed Comparison:
Before moving to the detailed comparison, I would love to describe both PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud for all my readers who have not used any of these devices before.
PhotoStick is a smart storage solution that can save all your files, photos, and videos in one place while helping you sort out all the relevant files you need. It may resemble in shape with a flash drive but totally has different functionality and performance. Read everything about the device in my detailed PhotoStick review so you could learn all its features and specs if you are planning to buy it.
InfinitiKloud is another amazing device that offers the fastest and simplest way to backup your photos and files automatically using built-in software. A couple of clicks, and you are done!
Now check out some features and specs that differentiate PhotoStick from InfinitiKloud.
Very safe to use
Also very safe
Built-in infinity software
PC and Mac
PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Ease of use
Remove duplicate files
Support file types
Photos, videos, files
Photos, videos, files
Similarities Between PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud:
Now that you know some main differences between both devices, it’s important to learn the factors that make them similar and difficult to choose.
- You don’t need to download any software for operating both devices.
- You can store photos and videos with a single click using both devices.
- You also don’t need any specialization or tutorial before using them
- These devices have software programming that can easily & automatically detect your photos and files and then scan them within seconds.
- The devices are fully compatible with the latest desktop versions
Differences Between PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud:
Both of these devices have their own significant features and work exceptionally. However, there are a few differences in their functionality and storage that you need to know before placing your order.
- InfinitiKloud features software that goes through every photo and file. But in the case of PhotoStick, you will have access to the advanced AI programming software that can help detect all the files, photos, videos that exist in your device as well as organize the files based on their format, date, size, etc.
- With Photo Stick, you can easily detect your favorite photos from all the files without any issue of duplication, while protecting other files from deletion.
- There is a different storage capacity associated with both devices. You may get some less storage solution with PhotoStick as it offers as much as 65000 photos storage space. But with InfinitiKloud, you can easily store more 300,000 images as well as several files.
- PhotoStick also looks like a more flexible solution towards multiple devices like smartphones, PC, and Laptops. But InfinitiKloud only supports the latest versions and systems.
- Using PhotoStick, you may enjoy some additional options of transferring all the valuable files from the smartphone to the device within a couple of minutes via a UBC-C adapter.
Pros and Cons of PhotoStick Device:
If you are deciding to buy PhotoStick because of its features, it’s essential to check its pros and cons beforehand:
Easy to use, convenient
Works best for Pc, than Mac
Automatic and quick
Limited storage than others
Scans and discover files in minutes
Stores more than 6500 photos
Weekly backup solution
Pros and Cons of InfinitiKloud:
In case you have thought to buy InfinitiKloud due to its extensive storage solution, keep in mind all these pros and cons before giving it a try:
Ample storage for photos, videos, files
Cause harm to reinforcement docs
Easy to utilize
Not best for all forms of Windows
Compatible with iOS, Pc, Android
Doesn’t come with instructions
Affordable and reliable
Benefits to Use PhotoStick:
- Comes in different styles and colors
- Speedy transfers
- Best for personal and professional use
- Automatic sorting
- Multi-file compatibility
- No passwords
- Efficient after-sales service
Benefits to Use InfinitiKloud:
- 600 mAH rechargeable battery
- 1 TB maximum storage capacity
- 100 MBs transfer speed
- Compatible with every device
- Saves time and money
PhotoStick vs InfinitiKloud? What’s Your Pick?
Both PhotoStick and InfinitiKloud are safe to use devices that perform their functions at a lightning-fast speed. They save your time and money and give reliable results. After knowing all the details in my PhotoStick vs InfinitiKloud comparison, I am sure you have decided to select the one based on your needs and the device’s features.
However, according to customer reviews and my personal recommendation, PhotoStick is still a preferred choice. Though it features limited storage than InfinitiKloud, but there are still tons of amazing elements that make the device a better solution. But if you need a device for professional use that can store thousands of files every month, then InfinitiKloud would be the best solution for you.
So, it’s better to analyze your needs first, and then choose the right pick according to your requirements.