Let’s face it – We all feel terrible while flushing a bunch of tissue papers in the toilet, just because sometimes these tissue papers cause serious blockages and problems in pipes.
However, that usually happens when you throw these non-flushable wipes in the toilet. Yes, I would definitely say them ‘non-flushable’ because they create unlimited issues in the sewer system.
To combat the issue, we have two options that offer relentless help. I am talking about Fohm and Qleanse. If you have ever used them, you must know how helpful are these in several regards. These are your DIY flushable wipes that never cause any problem while flushing.
Well, if you have just heard their names and never used them, then this is the time to choose the right option and learn everything about them to get perfect cleaning for the rear area of your body.
So, let’s find out everything in this detailed Fohm vs Qleanse comparison to decide what suits your needs better.
Fohm vs Qleanse – What’s the Better?
Fohm and Qleanse both offer super-efficient cleaning because they are made of highly-powerful chemicals that clean the dirtiest part of your body so effectively. Let’s learn about each option before choosing.
Fohm – Many people prefer to choose Fohm because this is a touchless dispenser attachable to the wall. It is best for people who are conscious of hygienic issues. You don’t have to touch it for use. All you need to do is, get the paper and put it under the dispenser unit. You will see a dollop on the paper which will be ready to clean and wipe.
It is a completely flushable wipe that doesn’t cause any blockage in pipes. If you want to read its features in detail, check out everything in this Fohm review and learn how it works.
Qleanse – With Qleanse, you can simply transform your dry and irritating toilet paper into a soft and soothing wipe. Unlike Fohm, it is not automatic but available in spray form. You will need to spray it on your toilet paper based on your needs and then simply wipe away your read area.
Let’s have a look at this Fohm vs Qleanse comparison chart for more information.
Safe and effective
Easy to use
A bit hassle
Benefits Offered by Fohm:
If you are impressed with the touchless feature of Fohm, and planning to buy it to maintain your hygiene, then it is recommended to check some of its notable benefits first.
- Fohm offers efficient cleaning of your rear body. It is very gentle and soothing to your skin.
- You don’t need to touch the dispenser. Put the toilet paper beneath the unit, and get your desired amount of foam for cleaning.
- It is very easy to use
- It lasts long even for 5-6 months
- You can attach it to any wall that is painted or tiled.
- It can enhance the look of your bathroom and make it more stylish
- Fohm has no smell, which means you don’t have to hesitate in front of your friends for being smelly.
- Flushable wipes that don’t cause any problem while flushing
- You can refill the bottle again once it’s finished.
Benefits Offered by Qleanse:
There are lots of benefits offered by Qleanse as well. In this detailed Fohm vs Qleanse comparison, it’s better to know the benefits of both options so you could decide easily.
- Qleanse offers smart and deep cleaning.
- You won’t waste the product because you will be spraying the required amount on the toilet paper.
- It is very affordable for every budget
- Qleanse comes in spray form and is made of naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, lavender oil, citric acid, and many more.
- It contains a very beautiful smell
- Qleanse is a compact, small, and perfect on-the-go spray. You can even keep it in your purse or backpack.
- It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that cause irritation or pain to your skin
- Once finished, you can order the refill again
- If you use public bathrooms, it’s the best travel companion that offers brilliant cleanliness.
Major Differences Between the Two Options:
After using both options, I felt a few differences between them. If you are planning to buy, it’s better to have a look at these differences so that you can decide well.
- Automatic vs spray: Fohm is automatic. You can get the foam through a touchless dispenser. However, Qleanse is non-automatic. It comes as a spray.
- Combo Form: Qleanse is available in combo form, like caddy and spray. But Fohm is available in one touchless dispenser form but it is also easier to handle.
- Easy to use: Fohm is quite easy to use due to its automatic nature. However, Qleanse is a bit hassle as you have to spray the required amount on the toilet paper.
- Appearance: There is also a great difference in the appearance of Fohm and Qleanse. Fohm is an attachable unit to the wall that works on its own. But Qleanse is a spray that comes with a caddy that needs to be hung first before spraying the toilet paper.
- Hygienic: Fohm is a more hygienic option. The reason is, it is touchless. But Qleanse is not much hygienic as you need to touch the spray bottle before using it.
- More Affordable: Fohm is a bit expensive, you buy it for $64. While Qleanse is only available for $11.
- Long-Lasting: When it comes to a long-term solution, Fohm is a great choice because it can last for 5-6 months.
Fohm vs Qleanse – Your Pick?
In this detailed comparison of Fohm vs Qleanse, I hope that you have learned everything you wanted to. So now that you know the benefits offered by both options and the way they both work, you may have decided your choice. Right?
Well, in my case, I believe Fohm is a better solution. It offers great hygiene, is easy to use, and lasts for months. But if you want a more travel-friendly option, then Qleanse is definitely the right pick for you as you can carry it in your purse easily.
Overall, both of these options are great and can be used without any fear of clogged pipes or damaged skin. They offer perfect cleaning and are easy to handle so you can pick anything confidently according to your requirements.